How sporty should girls dress ?

Ok so I play golf everyday after school and I was just wondering do guys like when girls dress really sporty or just like shorts and a shirt ? Also my friend leaves her hair down because she thinks guys like it like tht but I just put mine up so I was just wondering. Thanks :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Dressing for active lifestyles is all about form following function. More important than looking good when doing anything active is making sure you're dressed to keep cool, deal with sweat, and not hinder movement.

What Guys Said 1

• The same way all girls should dress. Find your best asset, accent it and cover up the rest. Everything in moderation!

What Girls Said 1

• If you are looking to dress with sporty flair all the time, then stick to things like shorts, maybe mix up t shirt with layers. There are a lot of slouch neck shirts that are big and comfy to move in that will be able to look more feminine by pulling it off at an angle over one shoulder. Avoid the whole sweatpants with the high school/ college t shirt thing. Although it might be comfortable it's often times not very good to look at. Also try some sloughy gouchos with a a form fitting, but comfortable top. Keep your lines simple and clean. Avoid lots of ultra bright colors, and patterns. You can accent with this things, but ultimately if you use them, it will take away from the sporty laid back appeal.

Hope this helps. Good Luck!

** As for hair, most guys like when a girl wears her hair down, but it's very trendy right now to put your hair up into a messy bun and then layer that with two different colored very thin headbands.