A formal event - I don't know who this is but found it incredibly sexy -- thoughts?

Scroll down to the woman in the red dress...

Ladies - would you wear it?

Guys - could you take your eyes off her?

link

Keep the comments coming... some really good answers so far...

A little insight into what I think is sexy (great thing is we can all have different tastes, right?)

link

link

two more for grins and giggles:

link

link
Ok everybody _ saw this -- wanted to share...hot or not?

link

link

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• i like the red dress, Lisa S is known for her figure and style. I would wear it if I had the body and height for it! otherwise there is nothing so formal that you could get away with wearing that dress unless you're a somebody. I don't like the other dresses in your updates they're slutty, rather than sexy. Kate B's last dress is the best of a bad lot imo and even that doesn't suit her well.

• I probably would if I was going to something extremely formal but wow the cut in the dress is sky high lol

• i love my legs.. don't get me wrong.. but that slit is way high.. I'd be uncomfy wearing something THAT showy... it's not very sophisticated imo.

• I'd like to think I have the legs for that sexy red dress.

• Awesome! It is pretty sexy isn't it - and the stilettos she's rockin definitely help too! Thx for replying.

• I think the slit is too high. I like to wear clothes that reveal just enough skin, but not a bunch. Makes the mind wonder :) I also wouldn't like all the attention I'd get from it. I feel uncomfortable when guys give me a bunch of attention. So I probably wouldn't wear the red dress.

• @ update, that silver dress with those silver shoes is absolutely stunning. She looks like a modern greek goddess.

• i agree -- love all that leg she's showing!

• That dress is super slutty and there are pictures where it has ridden up and exposed her p****. Ew

• link

link

link

So much better! ha ha :P I would choose the 2nd link in a heart beat.but, I don't think it is real :-(

I wouldn't wear the dress you posted because I like even symmetrical outfits. I also feel like it makes her figure look slightly weird..near the hips.

• @updates: The first two are okay. But, a little short for my style.. =)

• A girl at my prom wore something like that only the top wasn't solid, it had a cut out on her sides or her back or something, I don't remember. But it was basically that dress. Now would I wear it? Maybe, all depended on the event, thought the slit is really high and I'm not that comfortable with my body so very likely not. Not to mention my body doesn't look good in those simple tight dresses, it just doesn't work. As for that girl who did wear it? Someone else's boyfriend was staring at her half the night so when the two girls met in the bathroom there was a HUGE fight. It was awesome.

And my boyfriend says this:

The dress is a dress, I couldn't even attempt to care less than I do about it. It's all about who's wearing it. If my girlfriend is wearing then well... I don't look away any way when she wears skirts and dresses and this will certainly be no exception. But otherwise I'll look at it and go "oh she looks nice" but that's all. I really don't care about other women's bodies that much. My girlfriend's is perfect and I don't feel any need or want to stare some other girl's body that's just not as good. I never got the whole "Wow look she's showing off her body lets all stare" thing, I can look at her and appreciate "Hey, she looks good" but then I'm done, it doesn't matter. My girlfriend is the one I want to be staring at all night, some random chick in a revealing dress doesn't matter.

What Guys Said 2

• I like it, and that woman is gorgeous. But personally, that cut is a little too high, make it like mid thigh, perhaps a bit lower. Red really isn't my color so it takes me off a little, but still a beautiful dress. I'd like to see it in black or sky blue =O

• Personally I like this one the best link

• she is quite sexy and gorgeous -- great outfit and stilettos...one of my favorites!