Why would someone choose to get a mullet in 2012?

F'n hideous! Wtf? I just don't understand... that is all...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 5

• Everything comes back in fashion at some point. Most of today's biggest trends are slightly rehashed ones from the 70s and 80s.

• Why would someone care about another persons hair style? F'in stupid! WTF? I just don't understand. that is all.

• Maybe because that is my job. I'm a hairstylist, duh!

• U should! You asked yourself why would someone care about another persons hairstyle? That's why! you could have thought before answering.

• You should have said so in your Question THINK before questioning bitch

• If they are suburban/rural, they probably think grunge killed the good rock of the 80s.

If they live in an urban core, they think they're being cool and ironic.

• Maybe they have a very low iq? Maybe they looooooooove the movie Joe Dirt?

• sorry but mullets rule. usually people that do have mullets don't give a__ about what others think of them.

• Wrong. Usually people that do have mullets want people to think that they're the kind of person that doesn't give a sh*t about what others think of them.

• Grade school antics lol. and you're 32 years old no less. smh

• No. I'm just a hairstylist. I'm just keeping it real.

What Girls Said 4

• because it's a hairstyle that they like? seriously,it's one thing to judge a person when you can't control it,when you first see them,and keep those thoughts to yourself-but it's another thing to share your thoughts on the internet where you have time to think about what you're saying,and think about the fact that you might hurt someone's feelings,that's just a sign of stupidity,plus,this is a dating advice site,not a ''let's insult folks based on their hair preference'' site.

• Pot calling the kettle black much? It's not a sign of stupitdity, which you exibit. It's a sign of fashion. If you read the other answers you'd know I was a hairstylist. We all think this way hun. Because the mullet was ugly in the 80's too. So why would someone purposely make themselves look uglier?

You also are stupid because this is in te other category. There are other, health, etc. That have nothing to do with dating. I don't know where you are from, but I live in America.

• go post an angry article or something,don't poison this site with worthless Q's that just push down the real Q's and keep them from getting answered.

• I can do what I want. Just like people can get mullets if they want. I don't keep questions from getting answered.

If you want to control someone, become a moderator. Until then, kick rocks!

• why do girls wear leggings as trousers in 2012?

why do guys still wear sandals with socks in2012?

why do you care it's not like they're forcing you to stare at their hair GEEEEZ

• Maybe because people ask me to cut their hair that way, so I have to do it... DUH!

• I'm not stressing. It's just a simple question. I don't care either way. You guys are the ones taking it to the next level.

I am not fored to stare at their hair, but I am forced to cut people's hair that way. So I should care about making people look better not worse, right? GEEZ...

• Because they wanted one lol, don't hate on them just because you don't like em

• Awkward but I don't know people are coming up with someone weird stuff this year.