Thoughts and opinions for 5 shoes I've narrowed down for a gift

Please vote and tell me which you would choose! Thanks!

A / in red

link

B/ in blue: link

C/ in turquoise:

link

D/in grey:

link

E/ in brown

link

• Red Pair
  • Blue pair
  • Turquoise Pair
  • Grey Pair
  • Brown Pair
appreciate the thoughts, the votes, and the comments -- in a moment of sheer "madness" I ordered them ALL for her! :D

Most Helpful Girl

• i like the blue and gray ones the most,but they're all wonderful.

What Girls Said 3

• I like E/the brown. they are classy and I could pair them with almost anything...skirt, pants, shorts

• between the red and the brown, but I like the brown better, classier...

• Well d and e are classier and would go with many different outfits but it really depends on the personality of the girl in question.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd go with d because of the color and subdued texture; unlike the glossy bold colors, this one can go with a wide variety of outfits. Some of the others, really, would only work with one or two specific outfits that..she might not even own!

• The brown color is also specific to only a narrow range of possible color outfits.

• You are into really weird stuff, guy. But hey, who am I to judge if you like women's shoes :P

but ya, I think blue is better. Blue ftw and looks slimmer I guess? I dunno.

• bro- I don't wear em - ever...seriously - a gift - she listed these as her top 5 from all the ones I showed her - trying to get a little help...thanks

• Was a joke :P I figured it was for a girl.

• Cool - thanks for the input...

• I think the red and the grey are the nicest looking

• Turquoise