Girls and guys! Swimsuits!

So has anyone started swim suit shopping yet?

I have and some of my friends think I'm a nut, but all the good ones are good by the time summer is near, right?

Girls

If so where are you buying yours? I got two bikinis from vs

What color/s did you get or want to buy?

Now boys, what color bathing suit do you like best on a girl? Style? What kind of bathing suit? One piece? Bikini?

All the good ones are gone by summer *** my iPhone autocorrected it wrong

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually buy online as they have good return policies in most online stores that if they don't fit you can send them back. I do this as the range of swimwear that is available in Sweden is very limited so if you want something more interesting you can either go on vacation to buy something or buy online. I think poka dots are nice and are in this summer as are red stripes and black stripes.

What Guys Said 5

• Varies per girl really but bikini's definently win though.

But as Hyrule said, it's all about the girl wearing it ;)

• Agree with Hyrule, Girl is more important. For girls with the right body type, the two piece bikini is great. I also really like a bikini top with boyshort bottoms for whatever reason, turns me on.

Favorite color is black, but most solid colors will do. Not really into super patterned ones.

• For darker skinned girls = red looks best on you IMHO

Lighter skin... I'd go with aqua or pink.

• Honestly the swimsuit doesn't matter, it's all about the girl wearing it... ^^

• do what george lopez did, get some old jeans (and shirt) and cut them into shorts. presto cheap, eco friendly and intutiive swimsuit.

What Girls Said 4

• umm usually in March or April I'll go.. just depends on the sales and who's having them.. typically I'll go to JCPenny's, Sears, or Target.. I don't know we have a lot of smaller clothing stores so I might find something different.. this is the 1st year I'm wearing a bikini (or planning on).. so I'm pretty excited... but I like blues usually bright ones.. not super dark shades.

• I buy mine early for some stupid reason, so I get mine around March or April. I buy mine from Victoria's Secret, or Banana Republic

• Well, I just bought 3 for a trip and I don't know why.. I don't even swim..

I have 2 bikinis and one monokini.. They're navy blue and black. I buy mine at Forever 21..

• I going with hipster bottoms this year. They are both cute and hot

Probably start in late March