Are girls too picky?

i know that girls will go around saying o she's ugly and stuff er somethine, and then all the guys think she's really pretty. are guys easier to please when it comes to looks more than we think they are?

Most Helpful Girl

• We look at different things. I would't say that we are too picky because we have a different motivation. Guys are motivated by sex and attraction, so if the girl has a nice body and half way decent face and no physical defects they will say she's pretty.

Personally speaking, I'm not gay so I don't care that much about the girl's figure and reproductive value. I'm looking at her hair, general style, makeup, accessories, and facial prettiness. So yeah they are easier to please, but that's because they are judging her based on whether they would have sex with her or not.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, definitely.

• well I don't care who looks like what

but on the other hand I think gilrs is a wide term I mean my girlfriend is a soldier and down home country girl and likes to get down in the mud

but I know girls who are city girls and ahate to go outside

so yeh

What Girls Said 1

• lol I do think some guys are easily pleased but I suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder. But I do know a lot of guys that would sleep with a girl whether she was drop dead gorgeous or just ok.