Could I pull off this hair color?

link

Or is it too bright? I kind of like being extreme

Most Helpful Guy

• It is really bright, reminds me of Lucy lawless from spartacus.

I think you could rock it although I'm not sure how long you'd want to keep it. In one of your photos it looks like you have already gone red and it looks good.

What Guys Said 5

• no go for it I think it's really hot when a girl dyes her hair a vibrant color...it's almost like a fetish lol

• I wouldn't advise it, but to be fair I've never really loved that particular color. I'm rather partial to dark hair, and personally I think you're stunning with the hair you already have.

• Yes you can, but from your profile picture, your hair looks great already.

• Babe, with those eyes and that face you could pull off a cone head! Haha

• I hate wanna-be red-heads.

so no. don't do it.

noob.

What Girls Said 5

• Yea you could - though its not very extreme.

It's like a fad - everyone's dying their hair red.

You should shake things up and do a dark blue or deep violet instead...

• I haven't looked at it. I'm going to say that if you want it, don't let people on the internet stop you from doing it.

After looking opinion:

To be honest, red isn't really "extreme" so don't worry about people finding it weird. If you wanna do "extreme" try pink.

• you could definitely pull it off but I if I had big blue eyes like yours id dye my hair a colder color, like blue-black, or a dark cool brown without any red in it...

• You have nice hair already, but anyways you could pull it off. You'd look very pretty too :)

• i think it would look good,but everybody is getting red hair now,it's getting annoying.