Guys! Do you like noticeable makeup on a girl?

I don't wear anything other than eyeliner for makeup. Since you notice that, do you like it? Would you prefer if a woman had no eyeliner on, or vice versa?

Most Helpful Guy

• A little bit is okay to accentuate your best features or conceal those that you don't find your strongest points. Really, I prefer minimal or none at all. Most women have a fairly decent package without painting yourself up like some type of 3rd grade art canvas! :D

What Guys Said 6

• Use makeup to enhance your looks, not to create your looks, as this is where it all goes wrong, a little goes a long way, but young girls need even less as they already have most of the color makeup enhances, so a little will look a lot for young girls.

• Eyeliner looks good on most girls, just don't over do it.

It looks cute if your eyes are noticeable but just don't over do it, I don't like girls that look really un natural.

• It depends on the girl. Just eyeliner sounds fine though.

• Don't like it when it's noticeable.

• Makeup is good.. Too much makeup is bad

When a girl is wearing a facemask of noticeable majeup.. Hot or not.. Its a complete turnoff for me... I'm a guy and I don't like to play with dolls

• Mascara is usually good...eyeliner? eh...depends on the girl...sometimes is good & sometimes is bad..if you wear it...keep it on the light side...(:

What Girls Said 0