I think they are hot on Girls .

Do you agree ?

Or do thin eyebrows look more feminine

Updates:

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• I think normal eyebrows look best, neither thick or thin. Rather, I'd prefer nicely plucked ones that are uniform instead of really bushy or super thin pencil stick ones. There's a happy middle ground to be found.

0|0
    0|0
    • Update: That's still a bit thick for my liking, but she's a striking woman, so it is offset more easily.

• Hard one, depends on the face. They have to look taken care of though, and no monobrow! ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really like thick eyebrows or thin ones the middle ground is good.

0|0
    0|0
  • you mean thick eyebrows like eugenia volodina?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• link

I think this girl is the most beautiful I've ever seen, and her eyebrows are quite thick.So, yeah, I do think they look nice, not too thick though :)

0|0
    1|0
  • I think it depends on the face. Some women, like the pictures you posted can pull it off. I for one have to have thin eyebrows because I have a bit of a masculine face, so I look horrible with thick eyebrows. I have pretty eyes, so I have to try to enhance them otherwise I look like crap because the rest of my face is ugly.

Sometimes eyebrows can be over plucked though. And I hate when people shave them off and draw them on.

0|0
    0|0
  • too thin is gross and unflattering. mine are on the thin side and for me they are moderately thick but since my brows are not naturally thick they will never look like those pictures above. they are by no means bare though, but they used to be wayyyy too thin, I grew them out somewhat.

if they are naturally thick and arched they will look very nice if shaped well. but if they are thick and shapeless they look gross.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think natural are best! I have medium brows and I get a lot of compliments on them I get them threaded at the indian beauty salon indian women always have the best brows theyre not thin or thick just medium and arched.

0|0
    0|0