Is this hairstyle nice for everyday?

link

Do you guys like it? For everyday.

My hair is black just like in the picture and same with the hair lenght.

Do you think I would pull the sxy hairstyle of?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a lot of work to keep that hairstyle looking proper every day, at your age, you must still be in high school.

But you do have the overall looks for it, don't you? Just too much trouble for everyday, isn;t it? For special occasions, it's breathtaking, as I'm sure you know!

What Guys Said 6

• The hair you have on your profile picture makes you sexy enough in my opinion ;)

I think waved hair looks sexy for girls with black hair, altough straight hair can also look good, depends on your face and figure ;)

• Eh doesn't look so great on her, I think you could pull it off though.

Tbh I think the style in your prof pic is better though.

• I am wondering why always there are stupid questions like this, it depends on how your face is.

• I think it's very pretty!

You should make it something like that as you already got dark hair.

...by the way did anybody else noticed she got a vampire tooth on the right side?

• Very nice yeah

• hot as f***, do it now omg you'll look so f***ing sexy

What Girls Said 6

• That looks like a bad wig/ that's a lot of hair. lol. and I don't find anything sexy about it.

• That's exactly what I was thinking. I was like,"holy cow! That is some ugly wig."

• it's a bit voluminous at the top but I love the idea of the wavy curls.. I think they'd look great on u!

• it looks nice

• tis nice!

• looks good

• it is nice but looks a little bit too overstated for casual occasions. and on her the color looks harsh