What does being cute actually mean?

I'm not posting a picture but I don't know if I am a good looking person. A lot of people tell me I'm cute / have beautiful eyes and lips etc. but I have no idea if I'm actually attractive. What does being cute actually mean? (I'm 15, 5'7", blond hair blue eyes) Is it a compliment or is it just a juvenile comment? Looking for girls to answer this one :D

I'm not an outgoing person so that leads me to believe that's my only flaw that I can think of. I never try to act like someone I'm not because I know that I will only be happy with someone that accepts me the way I am. I'm really nice and smart though so I guess they go together :D Might post a picture later on. I don't know thanks for the answers so far!

Most Helpful Girl

• definitely a compliment..

• sometimes cute=attractive, but not like... super sex appeal, you know? like, attractive, but not necessarily "hot." though, speaking as a person of the same category, there are definitely people who will find you sexy, anyway. the sex appeal part just isn't quite as in-your-face as some other people...

• (hopefully that makes sense)

What Girls Said 7

• Cute is the more innocent way of calling someone attractive, if that makes sense.

• Cute is really good...means there's more to you than looks...like you are attractive on the inside and outside...it's basically a win win situation... :)

• it means your attractive.. pleasing to the eyes.. a great personality will also help that cutness factor.. but ya it means your good lookin to peeps.

• To me, cute means having chubby cheeks and a youthful personality or appearance!

• A picture would be required for actual confirmation...but how do your features fit together?

Either way cute is an opinion so it would differ from person to person :b

• Cute=good thing :D

• Cute is good when I say it.

What Guys Said 2

• I guess this isn't what your asking, but for girls to be cute, and I guess some of this mentality can be applied for what girls think about guys, but they gotta look good without makeup. hotness can be faked or made but with cuteness, its not about the clothes you wear or anything like that. its just the vibe you give off

• i think its just a modest way of saying you're hot lol