Who Else Loves Piercings?

Because I do! haha. Not like when a person has a ton.. but I think they're cool. I want to get my nose pierced.

...and I suppose that's all I have to say. What about you guys?

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 12, so I love them. haha

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe its just me but I'm not that attracted to the next bionic woman.

Not quite sure why most women seem to wanna be metal so much

0|0
    1|0
  • Most of them are unnatractive. I think a small majority of guys share my opinion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I could really only approve of ears but even that's pushing it

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 5

• I've always liked small eyebrow piercings. Lip rings look really good on some people, but not most. Other than those two, there aren't many I like. Too many piercings are scary!

0|0
    0|0
  • don't have any, myself. there are certain ones I like, certain ones I don't... I suppose I feel fairly indifferent to them on the whole.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love them I love tattoos aswell..when there well done... I don't know its just something that makes that person unique to themselves its sexy and its artful and beautiful to be different. I wish my body didn't reject every piercing I've ever tried...:-/ from eyebrow to vch **facepalm**

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them. I have my lip & tongue done, as well as my ears once, & my left cartilage. :) A lot of people don't like piercings, but I like expressing my personality in ways that some people don't like.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love piercings. I have 7 and gages

0|0
    0|0