How big of a deal is it if a girl has cellulite on her butt/thighs?

And if a person does, how the heck do you get rid of it? I've heard everything from creams to exercise to "it's impossible, it's genetic". I would much prefer the exercise method!

Thank you(:

Most Helpful Guy

• Its very petty in regards to an overall relationship. I'd try squats/lunges/leg press along with deadlifts for your hamstrings if you want to build muscle. Muscle is pretty nice ;). Not really sure how to get rid of it though, I'd guess overall fat loss.

What Guys Said 2

• I personally wouldn't mind..since having cellulite usualy means a girl has a big booty lol..and I love that..BUT you def want to try cardio..with a good diet...and some resistance exercises..

google bmr caluclater..and eat LESS than this..if you eat more calories than you burn..you gain weighth..if you eat elss than you burn..you LOSE weighth..its very simple..

do lunges..side lunges..squats..jumping jacks..anything that targets your thighs/butt...but aain CELULLULITE IS NO BIG DEAL..so DONT stress over it ok

• Toning your legs and booty try and eleptical and stretches, I recommend YouTube.

What Girls Said 5

• Exercises that concentrate on that area would help.

And I've heard that the secret to the creams is just that you're massaging the area; you get cellulite because the fat is just sitting there and the blood flow isn't being stimulated. So by that logic, frequent massages should help. There is also a heat therapy that does much the same thing.

• tone up your legs. cellulite is a result of lack of muscle tone underneath the area where it's showing up (I think).

IMO, cellulite is completely preventable 90% of the time. It can be gotten rid of with some exercise and toning and girls who say otherwise or claim it's entirely "genetic" are lazy.

• I agreed with the whole genetic thing. At first it scared me and then I started thinking that was just an excuse for the unhealthy way society is headed these days. Anyway, thank you(:

• Cellulite is an accumulation of fat in areas that are full of fat, that's why girls normally have it in their thighs. Drinking lots of water flushes out fat, but also exercising and building up muscle to burn fat. The thighs are a problem for most girls. It's just a natural part of being a girl. Don't dwell on it.

• It's impossible to get rid of by simply eating healthy, exercising is key. If you you get down on all fours, lift up your leg behind you over and over that should help, squats are good too.

• squats..some sort of aerobic exercise.. maybe running or hiking.. lay on your side and do leg lifts. there's a bunch!