I would rather look orange than be pale. Don't you think that is better than being pale?

i mean I don't look that orange but I look like sh*t pale. I swear...i have dark brown hair and I look like a corpse and its awful. I think I look so much better when I use my self tanner.

Most Helpful Guy

• Being "pale" is simply having light skin, its an ethnic trait and nothing wrong with it. Ghostly paleness was all the rage in bygone days, I suspect you are influenced by modern celebrity culture where the tanned look is common. That's a culture you should not try to imitate. I strongly recommend getting rid of your tanning lotion as people WILL laugh at you behind your back, if not to your face. Whenever I see someone who tans themselves orange, or tans themselves at all, I immediately presume they are stupid, low class and probably carrying STIs. GET RID!

What Guys Said 9

• It really doesn't matter what you look like. personally I time to time like tan or darker skinned woman to pale women. Its your decision =] Don't worry about your looks to much. Your fine the way you are.

• You just have to find a look that goes well with your skin tone.

Not only that, a poor attitude will make any skin unattractive. Smile more and be engaging with your eyes.

• To me that's a turn off but it goes with some chicks

• pale is not a turn off but an orange person is a turn off.

• Fake tans are nasty, pasty white is much prettier.

• i can't stand fake tans

• Nope...don't agree...sorry.../:

• No way. If a girl uses fake tan it's a red flag in my humble opinion.

• So you want to look like snooki?

What Girls Said 8

• Personally, I find it more appealing when someone is pale than when their skin is any shade of orange. The key is finding a natural look - the instant you stray outside of that, whether it's by having orange skin or super-heavy makeup (or in extreme cases, obvious plastic surgery), people pick up on that, and it's not always a positive reaction.

• I prefer pale skin, well natural skin, to fake and I think it goes well with dark hair.

Maybe just experiment with more colorful clothes or make-up, pale skin can pull off really bold red lipstick which orange would just clash with.

I find it weird that people spend money to darken their skin while others pay to lighten it. Natural 'real' skin color is way better, save the money and the tango-look...

• I'd rather be pale myself. I think being tan is over rated, & I would never want to be orange.

• I have really fair skin and people always tell me I'd look weird if I was super tan. You're the way you are for a reason and it probably goes with your eyes and hair better than a fake tan would.

• natural skin looks better than looking like a cheeto.

• There's more pale people around the world than orange people

• Pale.

• Pale isn't bad.I think pale skin with dark hair is pretty