Guys and Girls - what is your style?

Do you have a style or is there a style you picture yourself in but don't have the guts to do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd like to try shaving the head. Bald. My barber claims it's a bad idea, but... eh... I still kind of want to try it. Bald with a Goatee, depending on the guy, looks great.

The only thing, I was seriously considering doing it, but a week before I was going to get it done, 3 friends showed up to the same event up with THEIR "new styles." - Bald, with a goatee. And they've kept this style up, so NOW it would look like I'm just copying them.

Personally, I'd love to get more buff. Not hulking, but looking good. Right now, I'm working on the weight. I need to lose about 30 pounds (only 25 to go! Woo hoo!); trying to at least get THAT far by mid summer.

And once I lose that weight, I can hopefully fit into my khaki's again.

I earn very little, so a new style isn't something I can really do. Right now, I go with jeans and a T shirt/sweatshirt, or I get dressed up (work clothes) if I'm going out.

My usual colors are red, white and black.

Other than that, I kind of like a "retro" look; If I get dressed up, I have this "1940's" look. Goatee, old fashioned gelled hairstyle, etc.

• I've always wanted to be bald to, I've shaved it a couple of times in my life but the overall response is that I look mean and I shouldn't do it again.

Think about how much money you would save if you could just shave it!

• Show them a picture of vin disel and tell them you'll look like him.

Have you tried photoshopping yourself bald?

• Okay, seriously, I have NEVER met a girl that liked guys with bald heads. seriously. that is just a guy thing, and we don't get it...it's like seeing tons of makeup on girls for you. so if you're thinking it makes you look more appealing, think again. just trying to help you out.

What Girls Said 9

• I'm all over the place. There's nothing like being able to put on a dress or skirt and nice top with some high heels. I LOVE heels, completely addicted! It's VERY difficult for me to pass them up. BUT I love being able to throw on a pair sweat pants and relax. =]

• I really want to try out this summer dress that I saw the other day, really frilly, chiffon skirt looking dress with a halter top. I thought it was cute,but I usually don't wear that so idk

• I don't really have a style. Or if I do, I'd call it eclectic. I just wear what I like and to hell with everyone else.

• I would like to dress more girly...I could easily do so, but I just like to dress more sporty/comfortable haha. I wish I was daring enough to do something new with my hair. I think sometimes it looks neat have streaks of color, but I guess it depends.

• if I was more gutsy I would totally dress like they did in the 50's and 60's (think reese witherspoon in walk the line). I love flowery blouses, high waisted skirts and high waisted leather belts. I also love casual dresses. when I dress like this people think I look like I'm going to church, but I love it! I feel original, but also like I'm not just trying to be original. I'm just dressing the way I want (when I actually do it). I'm just afraid that guys will think I look like an old woman rather than a 19 year old and then not be interested..ha.

• If that's the case do it when you're going steady with a guy and test his reaction...if he accepts it then another point for the lucky guy...ah ha...

• I've always thought it would be cool to wear bandannas and long, flowy skirts. It just kind of would go with my personality well. But, I would never wear a skirt to school, and I'm not sure exactly how the bandanna thing would work either.

• What are you afraid of? are there any friends at stake? try doing it at the privacy of your room when nobody is around. most of the time things don't look exactly as we picture them until we actually see them in the mirror and even then someone else might think you look awesome...think about it...

• Well, I'm kind of known as an anti girly girl to my friends, they wouldn't exactly care, but I would get a few comments from them and others. I know I shouldn't be afriad of what others think of me, but I can't help it I am.

• I like the kind of urban chic boho look with a flair of work ethic... if that makes any sense at all. But all the girls I see in these clothes are stickthinthinthin which, I am not.

Plus, I don't have the money to get a new wardrobe. :/

• Im pretty sure you can come up with your own twist. as long as you wear colors that favor your body type and skin tone.

• I love everything about dresses! I would wear them everyday!

Besides that, I would say my style changes all of the time. BUT the common theme would be "beachy"... Might be because I live on the beach hahaah

• Beachy..now that is deep...i mean that in a non-sarcastic way...i would always say beach style or beachwear....beeeaaachy..i like it..fantastic..

• Haha! thanks =P

• My shopping list for clothes includes sweats and sweaters and jeans.

What Guys Said 2

• does it look good to dress up every day, I've always believed dressing up is considered a first impression type thing, but lately I've been thinking about how women dress... not only to attract guys but also because it makes them feel good. am I right? and would you be willing to dress up every day, going through possibly hours of work on it

• goth.