Figure or style

What is sexier? A girl with tighter clothes on to show thier "figure" or a girl who knows how to dress herself?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think that those options have to be mutually exclusive. A girl can do both at the same time. But for the sake of answering your question, no matter how the girl dresses, it's better if she's stylish rather than just trying to bare it all to be attractive. there are classy ways to do both at the same time though.

• I agree. A key to looking stylish is having the ability to pull of "the look". If it doesn't make your figure look good, then it probably won't come across as stylish!

What Guys Said 1

• I feel that a girl who knows how to dress herself is better than a girl wanting to show their figure. A Girl will want to show off their figure only if they want to make another girl jealous or to attract boys. 9 out of 10 people will find a girl who can dress herself better in comparison to a girl who wears tighter clothes to show their figure.

What Girls Said 1

• don't think so much about what guys want to see you in, wear what you like and what makes you comfortable. any guy who's worth your time will respect you for it.