Men and women feel differently about themselves?

Women always feel not so pretty because they desire to look good, then what about men? They feel bad about something all the time like women do?

if I see birds, man has issues with feathers and if I see bugs, man has issues with size, if I see animals, man has issues with their balls, if I see fishes man has issues with fin. and it all comes down as... what?
Some of them are compulsive liars, and they use you as excuse for their own sake a lot.
i have a feeling that they have issues using their brain. They don't seem to be good when they are bad and bad when they are good. So, their brain is more disconnected from each others.

Most Helpful Girl

• THere's not one person on earth that doesn't have inadequacies and insecurities

What Girls Said 4

• I'm not a guy so I'm not sure but I get the feeling a lot of them worry about their errr size downstairs. It seems that way at least~~

• They worry about pleasing us in general I think.

• no, not really. that's what they show. The only problem is they always ignore women after the please. So, it's not much effort that they are putting it up with for women. If they really want to please why not they are buying stuffs for you? Do they do that? No. How much they devote for women to please less than one %. I think they are trying to lie or dominate with their lies if they look like pleasing. They are just lying. And, in fact, they use you as excuse to get something using you as excuse

• lol as much as they steal it I still have it so I don't really lose anything

• yeah, but if you lose one of them, it will make you pissed.

• good question...i don't have an answer for you though

• I think women are more hard on themselves.

What Guys Said 2

• Well according to 1/3 of the questions on this site, a lot of us have issues with d*** size, God knows why. And you can't really generalize insecurities, both men and women desire to look good.

• Inadequate in one way or another, I guess.