Ladies, do you find facial hair unattractive?

I am a huge metalhead. And I like to grow out my goatee rather long (3-5 inches). I keep it clean and brush it but I've been wondering if this turns women off. Any help?

Most Helpful Girl

• it depends... like if you have too much hair on your face then no...get it trimmed or something.but umm yeah usually it looks good. but remember that not every girl likes the same thing so you shouldn't go based off what we say on here.

What Girls Said 10

• yeah its usually a turn off unless you want a metal head girlfriend.

clean shaven guys look more attractive because there's something so sexy about a mans bone structure and knowing he puts in the effort to shave it is hot too. but if you like it don't change, the right girl will find you hot regardless

• It really depends on the guy. Like normally guys I date just keep it a little scruffy sometimes and that's sexy. But my current man has a goatee, it's short tho but I find it super sexy on him Only reason I don't care for the long ones is because I don't think it looks very profisionl

• I look scruff and I like beards but they can definitely be too long in my opinion. You shouldn't be able to run your fingers through it.

• As long as it looks clean then of course not. If it's JUST the gotee then it's okay, but when there is stubble anywhere else on the face there might be an issue. I understand that in metal (being a big fan myself) that it's normal, but there is no reason it shouldn't be clean cut.

• It's all on the person. If it's slightly long stubble and all over, then I don't mind. Big thick beards/goatees in one place, I don't like. I like to be able to touch, and in a way, to me, it feels like like thick beards/goatees hinder that.

• umm depends on the face and how well the hair grows and the style he has... some guys can pull off some facial hair.. I prefer either stubble or clean shaven..

• It's hot. You look good with it now, and will most likely look good when it's longer.

• No. Depends. And if the style fits his face shape. If it takes away or adds to his hotness.

• i don't find it unattractive

I just hate it!

• personally yes. no offense, but it just looks sloppy and lazy to me and unattractive, but you're cute

What Guys Said 3

• Im with you on this one bro, my girlfriend loves my beard. I think that if a girl wouldn't date you or like you because of facial hair she's not worth your time. Keep it metal!

• Keep it metal \m/

Women should love beards. If they don't, they should.

• Women claim they want men! well men had and have beards. Since when is it mainly not to have facial hair?