What shape is my face?

what is my face shape?

you can look at my pictures on my profile:)

1|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• It's kinda Animal Cracker-shaped, but it's a nice one.

2|0
    0|0
  • You have an English shape, long face, kind of rectangular...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's shaped like a face.

Your eyes make you look like a corpse in that one pic. But you're cute. I assume that's what you were looking for. Good for you.

2|0
    0|1
    • They look a dull gray color. Literally like you see on corpses. Don't you watch zombie movies? The other pics look fine. Maybe it was the angle and the lighting ... I dunno. It's just that picture. There's nothing wrong with you obviously. In my opinion you should discard that photo.

• I don't know that I could really give your face a shape, that only really works for people with very round faces, which isn't you. You're cute though :)

0|0
    0|0
  • don't listen to that guy calling you a corpse, you've got a cute face for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Your cute :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Rhombus

no

wait

trapezoid

?

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Roundish lol, your pretty but your nose ring takes away a bit of your beauty sorry :/

1|0
    0|0
  • google it

0|0
    0|0
  • Your face is pretty angular so I'd say either a square or an inverted triangle. More the latter though.

0|0
    0|0
  • heart shaped? you're realllly pretty! but I think you should change the nose ring into a stud! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Heart shape face

0|0
    0|0
  • I was thinking: This chick's hot...until I saw the nosering.

0|0
    0|0
    • nose ring looks bad?

• Show All
    • Haha, if you like the ring, keep wearing it! Its only my opinion. :) oh and your face is heart shaped I think. Pointy and the bottom and wider on top.

• :) thanks

• i think oval

0|0
    0|0