What shape is my face?

what is my face shape?

you can look at my pictures on my profile:)

.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• It's kinda Animal Cracker-shaped, but it's a nice one.

• You have an English shape, long face, kind of rectangular...

• It's shaped like a face.

Your eyes make you look like a corpse in that one pic. But you're cute. I assume that's what you were looking for. Good for you.

• They look a dull gray color. Literally like you see on corpses. Don't you watch zombie movies? The other pics look fine. Maybe it was the angle and the lighting ... I dunno. It's just that picture. There's nothing wrong with you obviously. In my opinion you should discard that photo.

• I don't know that I could really give your face a shape, that only really works for people with very round faces, which isn't you. You're cute though :)

• don't listen to that guy calling you a corpse, you've got a cute face for sure

• Your cute :)

• Rhombus

no

wait

trapezoid

?

What Girls Said 7

• Roundish lol, your pretty but your nose ring takes away a bit of your beauty sorry :/

• google it

• Your face is pretty angular so I'd say either a square or an inverted triangle. More the latter though.

• heart shaped? you're realllly pretty! but I think you should change the nose ring into a stud! :)

• Heart shape face

• I was thinking: This chick's hot...until I saw the nosering.

• nose ring looks bad?

• Haha, if you like the ring, keep wearing it! Its only my opinion. :) oh and your face is heart shaped I think. Pointy and the bottom and wider on top.

• :) thanks

• i think oval