Guys...is this lipstick color too much?

for a first or second date?

1113

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, it's too much for any date, except with a vampire!

Good to see you back, Marryyyyyyyy!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 12

• IMO that is too much. I don't want to notice that you have make up on but that's just my opinion. Guys who are more lenient with make up probably would like that color.

• For a modeling shoot, probably not.

For any other type of real life situation, probably so.

• I would say yeah, it's a bit strong for my liking

• It's too much for anything that doesn't involve posing for a camera. In real life? No way.

• Maybe if you guys were going to a rave it would be chill. Stick to a nice naked color and focus on bringing out your eyes more. It's the shape of the lips that guys find appealing; not the color.

• Yes. Good for cover of a magazine but for real world it is little over too much.

• Yeah, I'm just not a fan of lipstick.

• WHAT IS THAT I DON'T EVEN -

• Yes

• I could deal...just leave off the cheek stuff...

• I think it's too much. I mean the ad is photoshopped and her overly saturated eyes are taking away from what may be overly saturated lipstick.

• Good for performing fellatio.

What Girls Said 11

• Unless your going to a rave - I'd skip it...

• Yes wayy tooo much. I like the color butt wouldn't use it as a lipstick, especially on a date.

• Depends where you're going. I think it would suit a party/etc easily, but something more casual? Maybe not. Just be sure to keep the rest of your face relative clean/fresh looking (like in that picture) so it doesn't look tacky. I love the color though.

• Way too much for a ton of occasions

• IMO, the color's fine if you keep the rest of your face more plain and let only the lips stand out. The whole point of that loud color is to express yourself and it's something cute and playful. But personally I would never wear it.

• it's too much ..but I like it regardless ..

• too much!

• Yeah I think its a little too much.

• Yes. It would still be a bit much for a date, unless you're going to some party

• It's much to bold,

Almost scary.! D:

• i am not a guy but I think it looks too much