Would you talk to a girl in very little clothes or no?

Hey I am 23 years old and when I go out with my friend I leave around 8 and chill with them till one or two am. I live in NY and everything mostly closes at a certain time on Long Island. When I go to a bar I dressed how I feel comfortable. One of my nice ED Hardy track suites, or a simple pair of tight jeans with a funky top. Last night around 2 am I come home from a night out and glance at the pool hall up my block. Mostly guys hanging out there like always but then 4 girls come dresses in little clothing to go to the pool hall. I was like what the f***. So would you talk to girls dressed like a total slut or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think girls who wear a little clothing do it for attention because they know guys are checking them out. And they want guys to approach them or compliment them.I would talk to any girl no matter how they dress. It depends on what we were talking about and if they can hold a steady conversation. I like to talk and if a girl can't hold a good conversation with me then it kind of makes me loose interest.

• I think it's more that we would wear clothes like that because they make us feel sexy..not so much that we want guys to check us out although that's a factor.

• So sweet 18 when you dress sexy do you think more guys pay attention to you dressing sexy then if you did not wear nothing sexy? True girls dress up to feel good about themselves and I think it's for attention and compliments.

What Guys Said 5

• Would I ever talk to a girl dressed like a slut? Sure, I mean, I'm not going to judge someone on their clothing, even though it's probably obvious the type of guys she's trying to attract. Now, with that said I wouldn't find myself going out of my way to talk to this type of girl either. Even if I did, I would have other things on my mind rather than just talking. I'd rather girls leave something for us to be desired, show a little bit of skin but make us work for the rest.

• by little you mean like they don't wear pants? it depends how slutty they look. I'd be more cautious of course because chances are they're insane. But if it's still normal (as in they dress reaaaally sexy but still acceptable) then I don't mind though I'd be more curious rather than excited.

• no, that is not the kind of girl I would really want.

• the world needs sluts

• yes , if she wanted to talk to me then I'd talk back to her.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm from Long Island too hunni. Girls that dress like that walk around and say "I just want him to like me for me!" "Why does he just want to have sex with me?" Put on some clothes lol. Their choice of clothing for the club scene is adequate because generally people going to clubs are there to PARTY. Party= sex, music, possibly drugs. They are all so f*cked up no one even knows what they are wearing anyway. As for a pool hall? These girls have decided that this is where the eligible guys hangout and have decided to look overdone to cause a scene. Basically they should just answer how much, because no one goes dressed to a pool hall in a teenie tiny dress, unless their plans SUDDENLY changed and that's where they ended up. I have a lot of guy friends who will back me when I say, no guy wants to have a long term relationship with a girl who walks around with microscopic clothes on. They might be attracted to it at first, but they won't date them long term. Live by the saying: lady in the streets, freak in the sheets ;)

• Girls who wear more revealing clothes attract a different group of men than girls who cover up do. It's clear what the motive of the guys who those girls attract are.

A guy who's truly interested in getting to know you won't care if you're dressed slutty or not, you just have to hold out until you find that guy.

• yes guys at scenes like that love to talk to scantily clad girls...they just want to f*** them that's why