Eyebrows!.... how should they be?

How should they look? Personally I think mine are too thin.

But should they look like mine^ or more like link

And how can I get mine to grow denser? They'll grow crazy, but kinda thin.

Oh and also, how do you guys do yours?

0|0
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Idk if that link would suite you. Try this link . I hope this can help.

If you want a perfect eyebrow shape, you should consider your face structure. I got an oval shape face so I often do the medium arch look. I use eyebrow liner to redefine the shape of my eyebrows too when I go out otherwise it would look ugly. >.<

I only know one guy who plucks his eyebrows and he manages it pretty well. ;)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• I don't think I've ever looked at a girl's eyebrows before...

0|0
    0|0
    • then what do you look at ? D:

• Their body, their face as a whole, and the way they act. I don't notice if a girl's eyebrows are thick or thin. I will notice a unibrow however.

What Girls Said 4

• I tweeze mine.I figured out how to not over tweeze. Eyebrows should always look neat and well groomed even if they are on the thicker side.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mine are thick. But I was born with perfect eyebrows. I comb and gill them in. They actually look done!

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave them alone for afew weeks so they can grow then get them waxed

0|0
    0|0
  • i think her brows are ugly. mine are on the thin side too but I just waited a bit longer between threads. the trick is to get them professionally done they know how to shape them and then if you need you can fill them in a bit with a pencil or powder. even though mine are thin they start to lose shape after 2 weeks but the trick to growing them is to just deal and wait 3 or even 4 weeks between threads if you can. or waxes or whatever. I like threading.

0|0
    0|0