I'm sick of my chubby face

Okay so I'm 5'1 and 110 lbs. I'm 17 years old and I'm utterly sick of my chubby face. I'm also sick of trying to lose weight Because whenever I do, in a few months it always comes back. It seems as if it's stuck on 110. I don't understand why face is so chubby I really hate it. I think I'm thin, I mean my stomach IS flat. I work out 6 days a week so where's the problem?

How am I supposed to get rid of those disgusting chubby cheeks? The only time I liked what I looked look was when I was 100 pounds but that only lasted for about 3 months then I got my 10 lbs back. PLEASE HELP ME! I JUST WANT TO BE PRETTY!

One more thing, a week ago I weighed myself and I was 108 yesterday I weighed myself again and it was 110 which didn't make sense to me Because I only over ate the day before. Apart from that the diet didn't change. I also have type one diabetes. Does anybody know what might be the reason for the sudden weight gain?

Most Helpful Guy

• A) Its baby fat. You'll lose it. Maybe when you first lose some, you'll look better. Eventually, you'll look worse. The reason old women who have had face lifts don't look quite 'right' is that they are missing that round, young fat. Anyway, relax.

B) I can go up or down 5-7 lbs from water weight shifts depending on my carb intake. How much water you drank (more and you'll retain less), where you are in your monthly cycle, how much salt you consumed, etc can all bounce your weight around by a few pounds.

What Guys Said 3

• Chubby face is cute. You're a girl you should be around 110 or more. It's unhealthy if you drop to 105 or anywhere below. You'll lose your period and that's not a good thing.

• Your weight comes back because you change your lifestyle only temporarily. If you want something to stick you have to work for it constantly. You must live a healthy lifestyle. Not go back to your old habits as soon as you achieved your goals.

• And its totally normal to go up and down a few lbs over night or from day to day. the body is in constant change just like nature.

• But you are pretty. This is you, so you may as well accept yourself. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I assure you some guy will love how you look just as you are.

So you should relax before you give yourself high blood pressure. Face fat is tough to get rid of. I know first hand. You can pretty much forget it if you're practical.

Be miserable if you like. Or make the choice to accept who you are.

What Girls Said 3

• 1. 2 pounds is normal fluxiation, not "sudden weight gain"

2. you do not need to lose weight

• This is a tricky scenario you have. if you're problem is your chubby cheeks well it could the structure of your bone thus making it look chubby. My cousin has that problem too, she's thin but she has chubby cheeks so she can't really do anything about it but change her hairstyle.

I can't picture you out but try to hit the gym harder and be conscious with the food you eat.

• everyone's weight fluctuates day to day. you are thin and it sounds like you have bodyi mage issues, not weight issues, I think you should speak to someone about it