Being called cute; what does it mean?

I've been called cute several times, mainly when I blush from getting attention off a nice girl. I don't mind being called cute, since it's more or less a compliment, but when I get called cute, what does it actually mean? Like what's the hidden message behind it?

Most Helpful Girl

• cute means cute but if you want litteral it's called a dictionary...

1. attractive, especially in a dainty way; pleasingly pretty: a cute child; a cute little apartment.

2. appealing and delightful; charming: What a cute toy!

3. affectedly or mincingly pretty or clever; precious: The child has acquired some intolerably cute mannerisms.

4. mentally keen; clever; shrewd.

What Girls Said 6

• When I call a guy cute, it means just that. He's not hulked out or male model of the year. He's attractive and approachable. It means you like the guy and he's nice looking.

• Lol it means you're adorable, like a teddy bear and we could hug and squeeze you :)

• it means you look really good and that your somebody worth looking at

• i agree with the 1st anonymous girl. =)

when you blush and someone say you're cute it means ''we'' think you are sweet and we wanna hug you like a teddy bear because of that :P

• what does it mean when someone says you're nice? or that you're fun? or you're sweet?

it's just a nice little compliment. don't read too much into it

• Cute, we wanna hug you... You are so innocent and sweet

What Guys Said 0