What do you think about me? I'm just curious.

i'm a girl. I dance in my underwear. I laugh loud. I listen to rock music. I hate z100 and that garbage. I talk alot. I'm a vegetarian. I like to dress nice every day. I live in my uggs. I wear combat boots. I straighten my hair 2-3 times a month. sometimes I wear cologne. I'm nice. I'm bad at algebra. I'm good at writing. I have a crush on my teacher. I have freckles and brown hair. I have brown eyes. I'm pretty. I speak chinese.i like paying in coins. I don't get morning coffe, I get hot chocolate. I don't know the first thing about sports. I make the worlds best pancakes. I don't use salad dressing. I'm the oldest sibling. I fight with my sister. I'm a daddy's girl. I hate the summer, but I like bikinis. I'm short. I only weigh 96 pounds. I'm funny. I dream about kissing steven tyler. I have a wall collage made out of magazine clippings. I have a framed picture of led zeppelin. I'm cool. I still have a nano. I reuse my essays. I do yoga. I suck at the drums. I'm irish, and I'm puerto rican. I do crossword puzzles for fun. I cry alot. sometimes I wanna be alone. I have a beagle.

I think I'm kind of cool, wbu?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a guy. I don't dance in my underwear. I barely laugh, but if I do it's hearty and loud. z100 I assume is a radiostation, f*** the radio. I wear ONLY combat boots. My hair untameable. I don't wear cologne. I'm an a**hole. I'm bad at algebra. I'm good at writing. I have no crushes. I have no freckles, and black hair, but I dyed it dark brown. I have brown eyes. I'm not pretty. I speak chinese (canto/mandarin). I like paying with my debit card. I don't get morning coffe, I get cold beer. I don't know the first thing about sports. I make the worlds (second?) best pancakes. F***salad. I'm the youngest sibling (sigh). I fight with my brother. I'm a momma's boy. I hate the summer, but I like bikinis. I'm tall. I (only) weigh 170 pounds. I'm funny. I dream about kissing Caitlyn the Sheriff of Piltover. I have a wall collage made out of Amon Amarth posters and shirts. I have a framed picture of Johan Hegg. I'm cold. I still have a big fat 120gb Ipod from the ancient times. I don't reuse my essays. F***yoga. I'm good at the drums. I'm Chinese, and I'm Philippino. I do sudoku for fun. I never cry. I think I'm f***ing awesome, wbu?

What Guys Said 4

• kinda a little random question..you def sound unique and cute..at the end of the day all of that don't matter..your interests don't matter..launguages..pets..music taste..food taste..

what matters if your PERSONALITY..are you mean..kind..cute..funny?...do you like making people happy..do you forgive easily..do you snap at people..are you tolerant of other peoples ideals..

THESE are the things that matter..but to anser your question you do sound cool and kinda like my kinda girl..i like unique girls..

• I think you're very cool, definitely someone interesting to meet or be friends with. You seem very upbeat, that's definitely something a lot of people I know aren't.

Grade A cool.

• I like your music taste but you're too fast paced for me.

• I have a headache and I stopped reading your entire screed by about the fourth word.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't mean to be rude but a fair chunk of what you've said is what most girls do.

It's not so much what you do that makes you cool, it's your attitude towards things. You could be a bob sleighing rock climber for all the guys will care, but if you say "Oh I'm really cool" you're likely to get a black mark because it's a bit arrogant sounding, you know?

You sound be quite a creative type though and that's good. You have some special qualities going on which make you you so fair dos.

Also...why do you want to know? If you already think you're cool, why are you asking? Are you insecure?

• Well your usual girl that I know. Nothing is special about what you do or what you are. You are just same with others.

• Very interesting!:)

• I'm glad you're vegetarian - that makes you ultra cool and compassionate!