What do guys really think of skinny jeans?

Be honest. 90% of my pants are skinnys and I've realized my bfs last girlfriend was a huge girlie girl. Like the wanna be who never made the cheerleading squad and would probably never wear them. We've been together for almost to great years now, and he seems to not care but...? And I'm not gonna lie I like my pants pretty tight.? Turn off.?:/

If so this is something that can be changed. I'm just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• two things. 1) skinny jeans are the best ;) 2) don't think of his ex. she's in the past for a reason. I totally reversed the kind of styling I like in a girl this year, he probably just did the same. just because you aren't like his ex doesn't mean you aren't appealing to him.

• I'm really glad you said that.

I was just worried because we're so different, but now I'm thinking that's probably a good thing ;D

What Guys Said 2

• Skinny jeans are fine. Most girls I see are wearing form fitting jeans anyways.

• No way, they're cool! And skinny jeans being so popular, I've grown accustomed to seeing them on people of all genders so it looks off to me if someone isn't wearing them.

My sister's also a girlie cheerleader and she either has skinny jeans or short-shorts so I don't think skinny jeans aren't girly, like they said, it depends on how you wear 'em.

At the same time, baggy jeans can also look cute on a girl if it gives the affect like they're small underneath them. That's just my opinion :P

What Girls Said 3

• This question is confusing. Skinny jeans are tight and girly, why would guys not like them?

• I don't exactly wear them in a more girlie sense, like instead of the ballet flats mentioned above I'd wear a pair of Osiris or vans. More punk, I guess. But it's still cute not boyish at all. I was just worried it might not have the same effect lol.

• Either way, I think most guys would like that they're tight and show your shape :)

• skinny jeans are sexy.

• Skinny jeans can definitely be girly. just add some cute ballet flats a cardigan and some jewelry and you got a girlie outfit. it all depends on how you wear them!