What makes a girl a 10?

What makes a girl a 10? What's the difference between a 7-8 and a 9-10... details please

Is this subjective, too?

1|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• One man's ten may not be another man's ten. No body is 100% flawless, so a "ten" doesn't really exist in my book. The only thing you can do is compare something that it close to it.

For me:

+ Smooth, clear skin

+ Soft, feminine facial features

+ Breasts and bottom are proportional to her overall frame size

+ Long, silky hair

+ Hourglass shape

+ Not overweight

+ Toned, but not muscular

Also, generally speaking, a girl is a "ten" when she has reached her tenth year of life on Earth.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• That "rating" is subjective. What's a 6 for someone might be a 10 for me. It's all not to be taken seriously.

2|1
    0|0
  • PHYSCIALLY OR PEROSNALITY?

in the hood we call them dimepieces lol..

physical:

flawless PRETTY azz little face

ncie round perky boobs

cute skin tone,white or tan

long sexy hair[for me its black]

nice round tighth butt

ncie sexy feminine thighs

always wears perfume

always has on sexy azz clothes,thong,pushu bra,tighth jeans

always ahs on jewelry

has a sexy walk..swingsher hips

soft sexy ultra feminien voise

personality:

caring

nurturing

sweet

respectful

soft spoken..not loud or obnoxios

gets embarsred easy..does cute things...

IS NOT SLUTTY OR CONCEITED

is not stuck up

if you look at my profile I have pics of women I consider perfect 10's..im latino and obviosly these are MY tastes

2|0
    0|0
  • it depends on who says everyone has hier own idea of a 7,8,9 or 10 but its usually a scale of 1-10 so what makes a 10 is being perfect (thats why she is a 10 out of 10)

1|0
    0|0
  • For me what sets a7-8 from a 9-10 is hair and eyes. But its all subjective.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything above an 8.5 is all about appealing to all of a guy's individual little preferences.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you are talking about looks, she has to be exceptional from head to toe. She has to be beautiful, with a body to match, that a nine- ten. If you are talking about overall, then she has to have a great personality and a head on her shoulders etc. along with being exceptional physically. 7-8 are basic cute or pretty girls with nice bodies with good personalities they are what most guys want and go for.

3|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• it is subjective but I don't think a 10 really exists. then again I am picky.

a girl who is a 10 would have to be flawless. perfect body and perfectly gorgeous face. she can't have imperfections like zits or dark circles. she has to always look put together, made up but not obnoxiously so, dressed impeccably from head to toe, etc, because a 10 just "stuns" and part of that is maintenance.

perfect features. perfect face shape, nose, eye shape, no dark circles, perfect brows, smooth creamy skin, long smooth shiny hair that is not too curly or flat or frizzy. perfect body. curves in all the right places, but not obnoxiously so. not too skinny or scrawny either. perfect teeth and smile. perfect lips.

1|0
    0|0
    • Guys can't expect every beautiful girl to fit all those standards! I don't think there's any person out there who is flawless and perfectly perfect. So many things to live up to! Sheesh! :)