Do guys find curly hair attractive at all?

well from what I have noticed guys are much more attracted to girls with straight hair. I have really curly long hair and guys just seem to think it is weird. I'm rather skinny so I know its not my weight that's unnatractive and girls always tell me how much they love my hair and want it , but no guys ever seem to think its normal... why do guys not like curly hair as much? Is it just really weird or something? I personally like my hair and think is unique, any opinions?

Most Helpful Guy

• well. what I always say is that all girls can rock straight hair, while only some can rock curly. so depends I suppose. if all of the girls want it, and they aren't messing with you- then I think its all good. and what gives you the idea guys don't like curly hair?

What Guys Said 7

• To be honest, find both equally attractive.

• I prefer curly hair.

But I do know that a lot of guys prefer it straightened.

• If done right, long and curly is awesome. I have no preference though, I like both when done right.

• Honestly girls always say this, but I never see girls with curly hair. Long curly hair is OK. I prefer it to be more waivy than curly though.

• some curly hair looks good, just depends..

also depends on what the girl looks like in general

• yes, very much so

• My girlfriend has curly hair and I'm very attracted to her.

What Girls Said 0