Guys what would you rather have a girl do?

Would you rather have a girl wear a lot of makeup, a little makeup, or no makeup at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• No make up at ALL. Girls are the fair sex, and they were born beautiful. I personally tell my girl to lay off that stuff because I'd rather look at the real her than a "dolled up" her

What Guys Said 10

• Life is all about moderation. Thus, girls look best with a little makeup

• little. just enough to highlight nice features and that's it.

• Above all else I'd say wear however much you're happy with.

Generally speaking though I'd say the more natural the better. It's always attractive I think to meet a girl whose so confident that she defies all these societal norms ;p

• As little as possible.

• they shouldn't because the guy is gonna think she sexy and want to take her to toilet to have some intercource

• Between little and none at all. So very little.

• I am going to go with "a little makeup" and nothing on the cheeks.. ..2nd choice would be "no makeup at all" ...(:

• I would rather have her wear little makeup because a lot of it would kill her appearance.

• Little makeup

• I say somewhere in between little to none depending on the girl, but I usually tend towards none :P

What Girls Said 1

• i think I am going to vomit if I see this question on here again! anyhow the answer is...wear a little because everyone looks better with a little bit, but nothing obvious. guys do not like obvious makeup, but girls look washed out with absolutely 0 makeup, even the most beautiful girls. so wear a little bit and that's it. done.