Do girls notice a really skinny guy and if he is thinner than the other guys, is it a turn off?

I'm the skinniest guy in our class but apparently I'm good looking. I'm not scrawny but very very slim. I guess if guys in the class have said you look so skinny and need to put weight on girls will notice the same thing and will be put off as well despite the face? Please don't talk about personality just looks.

Its OK don't tell me things to make me feel better or what I want to hear just be very honest with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• A tall, lanky guy always gets noticed, even if it's for the "wrong" reason (i.e., that he's super tall rather than "hot" or "charismatic"). Give people a chance to warm up to you; your facial expressions will go a long way in helping people see you as approachable or distant.

(Of course, this is something you have to practice and is subject to different levels of mastery based on your fundamental personality, which you don't want mentioned here...)

Personally, tall and lanky works for me. I'm rather the same way myself, angular with a few curves. I have to make a small effort not to look like the tall gawky chick when I walk into a room. I find that if I take a deep breath, smile, and toss my shoulders back like a rock star (confident and carefree), people smile and greet me right away. YOU are attractive or unattractive because of the vibes you give off. It's not really just physical. Let the inner YOU shine out through your glance, your, smile, and your posture. DON'T SLOUCH. Being tall is a beautiful thing (and not just because you can reach everything on the top shelf, lol.)

Cheers, dude.

What Girls Said 7

• Well.. I am very curvy myself so I tend to get attracted to more muscular men .. so to me , skinny guys are a turn off ..sexually speaking! But there a ton of other girls who don't mind this at all.. I suggest visiting the gym though .. having some wider shoulders and biceps is really cool and doesn't require THAT much work :) .. anyway don't worry ,it's not that bad ..

• Yes, we do notice but it's not really all that bad, at least in my opinion. You can still be pretty muscular but be on the skinny side. To be totally honest, it would probably depend on what his face looks like. If a guy was attractive in the face, even if he had a skinny body, I know I would still go for him, in fact, I have, twice.

• I would prefer if he's not that skinny. He has to be at least bigger and heavier than me. Skinny is not always unattractive but muscular is better.

i.e if I had a choice I'd always take a guy with a body like Taylor Lautner over a guy with a body like robert pattinson, but that doesn't mean that he is unattractive.

Maybe it's just in my age group but a lot of girls nowadays seem to prefer skinnier guys, which personaly don't get all (no offense anyone) so you may be in luck

• Its not like a turn off. I would just prefer if you were muscular. You know? Kinda like how men would rather have a skinny girl then muscular. Its not like muscular is a turn off, but skinny is better.

• I've always made fun of a friend of mine who had skinner arms than I. And I'm not fat. We would always say we would never be able to find him if we played hide and seek. For me personally, it is a turn off to know you have skinnier arms than I.

• honestly I'm personally not into skinny guys, but I know many girls who are :)

• im attracted to tall skinny guys ...well actually I don't care as long as your taller than me and good looking to me,i don't care

What Guys Said 2

• I'm skinny and have never had difficulty attracting women. There certainly are a vocal contingent of women who probably will disregard skinny men entirely, but there are plenty of women who wont. So why pander to the ones that would disregard you? I don't subscribe to the philosophy of working out, though I flirted with it. I just don't care if these women disregard me or not. It's entirely vanity and conformity, despite what anyone says.

• Nobody is perfect. and all these girls saying the like muscle guys, chances are they never have a muscular guy bcoz it's all fantasy. Don't be negative towards yourself. Just eat plenty and healthy everyday. I assume your like 32 years old or something so you mustnt be super skinny.