Opinions on makeup, when is it too little?

I'm going to put three pictures of one celebrity. Can you please pick how much amount of makeup you prefer.

She is a very popular member from a girl band. Her name is Jessica.

No makeup

link

Little makeup

link

Makeup

link

Personally, I like her with makeup. But reading all the answers from guys, everyone prefers little to no makeup. I think you are being fooled by girls who wear a lot of makeup but make it look like nothing. Because I tend to wear more makeup than less.

Again.

No makeup

link

Little makeup

link

Makeup

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't really say based on those pics because the pics of her in makeup have also been airbrushed and possibly photoshopped. I'm liking her with no or little makeup defintely. No makeup being best.

• Girl #2 looks amazing with no makeup. Not diggin the hair but no makeup wins.

• upvote me to compensate? =)

• Done

What Guys Said 3

• "Little makeup" is best. Makeup tends to make nice girls even nicer, but it does no good if there is no natural beauty to begin with. The third picture is still normal. Some women put on way to much makeup which makes them look bad.

Makeup is the "icing on the cake". Both the icing and the cake are important, one can not replace the other.

• She looks really hot with little or "full" make up. Even with full make up, it looks very moderated make up. Eye liner, lipstick, and foundation is good enough.

• That's the full sha-bang makeup though, foundation, eyeliner, mascara, fake lashes, concealer, eyebrows drawn in, lip stick and even glitter eyeliner. However most guys are going around saying no makeup, or little. But I don't think they realize girls put a lot on but it doesn't look OTT.

• No fake lashes and glitter is over the top.

• Jessica either no makeup or little makeup; 2nd pic no makeup...guys usually hate the cheek makeup: concealer, blush, foundation & bronzer...I know it makes me want to hurl...(:

What Girls Said 4

• I think "little" make up is better. There are definite advantages to having little versus none at all. I use very little. It's mineral make up and I don't use a lot. Most people have told me the natural look appears best for me. Mineral make up has SPF built into it, albeit very minimal unless it's added to it. Mineral cosmetics are less prone to clogging your pores.

The purpose of cosmetics is to enhance a person's beauty. If someone's physically unattractive, no amount of make up will fix it. Some people use cosmetics to conceal or hide features they feel detract from their own physical beauty.

• Yeah...Jessica does look much better with makeup. It actually makes her look younger.

But Yoona and Sunny look great with no makeup on.

• I still wonder if guys can truly tell how much makeup a girl has on.

• If a girl has on fuchsia lipstick or blush guys would think that's too much, but if a girl has on a nude lipstick, peach blush, little eyeliner, mascara, some natural false lashes, little bit of highlight, concealer, light foundation or bb cream, they probably don't realize she has on a lot of makeup

Most guys probably can't spot false eyelashes unless they're the very dramatic kind. So I would say guys can't tell how much a girl has on because it's all depends on the colors and the application

• jessica looks best with little makeup,she looks fine in all the photos it's just that the first is too little,she looks a bit sloppy,and the makeup one is too much,best left for photo shoots. emma looks best with no makeup

• You do realise, when Jessica has 'little' makeup, its still pretty much packed on, just without the extras. Because for camera and stuff it does wash away her face so they do need to compensate for that.

• I think Jessica looks better with makeup. @ update, she looks good in all three stages of makeup