Guys: judging from my profile picture. What do you think?

im 17 I weight 134 I'm trying to loose it slowly bra is 34b anwyay not the point ...if you saw this what would you think do my stretch marks bother you if so why,i have to do swimming tomrrow so I'm really insceure about what the guys will say.What go through you mind when you see this any advice? feel free to be completely honest but please nothing so bad ill fall into depression again.Thanks so much xo

this wasn't for attention so please don't message me telling me other wise.please.

As for not ebing able to see it well sorry zoom in a bit ither way you can still see cellulite. :c

Most Helpful Guy

• No it wouldn't bother me. I have them on my chest and biceps...

What Guys Said 7

• idk about the guys at your school..but YUMMY..id be kinda turned on and trying not to stare lol..you do look sexy...you aren't fat or anything..you def got a nice booty lol..and I can't see stretch makrs so maybe a better pic?..

but yeah don't worry...any guy in his righth mind will be kinda turned on.or at least look a couple times lol..

• ahaha thank you. and well I have them under my but and on the sides of my thighs,and small ones on my hip but if you could see it beeter would it bother you>

• hell na hunni..not at all..add me as a friend..send me a better pic haha

• Honestly stretch marks don't even bother me if I see anyone with them it doesn't make me want to say anything about them or laugh at them because 1. Either you were big and got small or 2. you were small and got big (katt williams) and honestly I don't know if its just me but I didn't see any stretch marks :)

• awwwh (: well look closer. ither way thank you so much

• nope I don't see anything sorry lol, but you look great so don't let them bother you, instead of them staring at your stretch marks they might be staring at you in general (wink wink) tbh because you look fine to me ;) and Your Welcome ;)

• Stretch marks don't bother the vast majority of people.

• You got nothing to worry about :)

• I'd buy a pool just so you could drop by my place. :p Whilst people would notice it'd take a couple of seconds to realize that it isn't actually that bad at all. I mean, I am picky and I find you sexy. Truth.

• You have nothing to worry about

• If you don't mind my stretch marks, I won't mind yours.

What Girls Said 4

• I think most teenage guys would probably be too excited that they get to see girls in bikinis at school to care if you have stretch marks or not.

• Looks good to me. But in swimming at school I always wore a swimsuit that covered me up, then I didn't feel as insecure. I'm not saying you should, but it just helped me. I always wore something like this link except with a bit of a longer skirt/bottom thing.

• where are the stretch marks you are talking about?

• Lol, isn't that picture from Zipia dot com? I bought that bag and remember the picture.