How to get rid of peach fuzz?

I don't have a lot of the peach fuzz on my upper lip, but I'm starting to get self conscious about it. I've heard a lot of rumors about how lemon juice will "bleach" it so you can't really see it. Do you just apply lemon juice to it? How long? Does it work well?

Oh, and I have black hair, so it's pretty noticeable. (even if it is a little bit)

Most Helpful Girl

• The lemon juice will make it lighter but will it make it completely gone/unnoticeable? Chances are no especially if its black. Wax is your best option but usually that can be costly and painful (don't get it done at home/by someone who isn't a professional!). There's hair removal lotions/creams that are made especially for your face. I would try that out but be very careful since your lip is a sensitive piece of skin, and you don't want to digest any of the cream obviously. Try the cream out on a small spot at first because a lot of girls break out/get irritated skin from it which isn't good at have in that area. You can also shave it. This option I would only suggest if it the color is black. Shaving it will just make it darker. Actually any of the things I listed above will make it darker and black if it isn't already. If you shave, make sure you use a moisturizing shaving cream. If you don't have that then conditioner will probably be good to use as well. But don't use regular soap. You don't want to dry that area out.

What Guys Said 2

• If you have a cat, put milk on it and let the cat lick it off.

• Laser hair removal is your best option.

As a temporary, more cost effective option, nair, or waxing.

What Girls Said 3

• don't use lemon juice,it does lighten hair,but not enough so that it isn't noticeable,and it will dry out your skin,they say marilyn monroe used to shave,so that's an option,but hair removal creams and waxing are the best options.

• If you really want to get rid of it, either bleach it often (which I've never tried) of pluck it. It's not very painful (I would know, I have super sensitive skin) and it stays away pretty well. Whatever you do, DON'T shave it. It will come back darker, thicker, and there will be more of it.

• Wax! :)