What is your ideal outfit to see a girl in?

If you were walking down the street, and you see a girl you really want to take out on a date, what is she wearing? As detailed as you want it to be, right down to what's underneath if you want (;

Most Helpful Guy

• Im a sucker for a little black dress and red heels - as seen here: link

What Guys Said 6

• tiny black panties, that's a must in my fantasy. Then a red scarf, a blue blouse or sweater, a cream colored knee length skirt, not so tight that I can't see the small black panties when the wind blows really hard.

• Anything that is a dress. Girls that look great in jeans always look better in dresses. There is no better complement to the female form than a dress and a nice pair of shoes. The actual styles and cuts, I'm open to.

• any outfit which suits her body...!

coz on a 1st date v don't usually go so deep...as in wht she is wearing and wht color she is wearing...as long as it doesn't look abnormal its fine!

• ill start from the the feet and go up

uggs,socks,tight jeans,thong,light pink top,bra underneath,eye shadow,long blond or black hair.

• something like in your icon pic

• Black tank top with no bra, denim jean skirt, no panties underneath. Nothing gets me going more

What Girls Said 0