Are my measurments and weight to big to be found attractive?

I exercise 5 days a week at high intensity.

I am 5 ft 2 1/2 inches tall my measurements are 42-38-47 and I weigh 212 lbs. I exercise 5 days a week and I try to eat less and eat healthier choices. I am trying to lose weight but I always am feeling unattractive. Can I still be found attractive even where my weight and measurements are right now? Honest and polite answers only please!

Most Helpful Guy

• Going to be totally blunt here. At your weight you are not just overweight but obese. You are at the level that it comes with serious health risks that will shorten your life span and get in the way of being able to live an active or fun life. There are a fair bit of people out there who wouldn't be put off by that, but they are in the minority. I used to be that way. Weighed 335 lbs. But now I'm down to 220. Keep at it and you will succed and in the mean time just focus on your fitness and put dating on the back burner.

What Guys Said 6

• To me? No. But if you've got your diet under control and are exercising well, you're going to be much, much, much thinner a year from now.

• I don't know, I need to see your weight distribution to see if you LOOK overweight. You definitely need to lose weight though.

• I'm sure you are still attractive but that weight is a bit unhealthy. I do enjoy curvy women but by the sounds of the figures, that you are outside my range.

• Massiel Hernandez is an American glamour model with the same measurements ( 42-38-47 ) but she is 5 ft 10 in (1.78 m). She is so attractive too. link link

• You need to make serious dietary changes. Avoid all sweetened sodas - try Diet Coke with Splenda, it's a good replacement. 80% of your weight loss will be due to changing the food you eat.

Try making dishes like these, they're tasty and much better than whatever you're eating now

link

• You're obese. You weigh more than a lot of guys who are 8-9 inches taller than you.

If you are excercising, your routine is broken. If you are dieting, your nutrition is broken.

Seek the consultation of a professional. At the very least, you should be surfing Youtube and listening to what fitness gurus have to say. This is not meant to insult you, my intention is to get you healthy.

• Well, you're a little short for that weight, but if you have a pretty face, I'll be attracted to be honest.

What Girls Said 8

• How much are you eating? And what do you do for your workouts? I'm not sure why you aren't losing weight so I can probably help you if you tell me.

As for feeling this way, its normal. You have to remember that the other side of your goals is sunny and that its a new life, you just have to work hard to get there. A lot of times when someone loses a lot of weight, they are still never happy with their body.You have to learn to have confidence in yourself and love yourself, all of your flaws included. Boasting your confidence takes time but its possible.

And yes you can still be found attractive. There's someone out there for everyone.

• To some guys maybe but not many. You're 2 inches taller than me and weigh twice as much. I totally give you credit for going to the gym and eating healthy and changing your lifestyle but at this point you are obese. However I do think that as you lose weight you'll start to feel better about yourself and you'll more attractive. You wouldn't even need to get down to 105 lbs. to feel that way by the time you're at 180 you'll probably feel way more attractive than you do now and it'll only increase the more weight you take off. I've noticed that girls who used to be big and then lose a lot of weight feel a lot better about themselves and (to me anyway) appear more confident than girls like me who've just always been small, I'm so concerned with staying this size I don't even really get to enjoy it that much.

• You can still be found attractive at your size,however,you ,may be in danger of diabetes,high blood pressure etc.Thats what's more important here.I know you say that you exercise 5 days a week,but some people think they are excercising but they are not.Excercising means getting that heart rate up and SWEATING.Its the only way to burn fat.Also,eating habits must align with workouts.Cutting sodium intake,sugar intake,processed foods etc. I'm only going into all of this because my mum was about an inch taller than you and over 200 pounds for most of her life.And she ended up with multiple health issues because of it.Diabetes,high blood pressure,high cholesterol etc. You're young so you can reverse the potential of any of this.Good luck to you. :)

P.S.

It takes time to lose weight and get healthy,keep your eye on the prize.

• your 5'2 and 212lbs? hmm for many guys that may be a little bit of a turn off, however there are some guys out there who do find that attractive. I understand that in todays media controlled society looks are basically everything but not all guys want a skinny twig some actually like their girls with some meat on their bones. so in some guys eyes you are very attractive. there are ways to work with what you have by dressing to impress and flatter your body type and ofcourse presenting a good personality as well.

however I'm going to be honest your weight and measurements don't seem appropriate for your body type and with that in mind I would recommend a lifestyle change. itll be beneficial for you and your health in the long wrong, never mind the guys.

you do what you feel is right for you and do what your comfortable with and what makes you feel sext. once you do that your attractive in everyones eyes.

• link

link

Honestly? You're obese and asking this question for a reason and it's not because the answer is "yes."

Most guys aren't chubby chasers let alone into obese girls.

Whatever you're doing isn't working and I'm gonna call bullish on exercising. Try more intense cardio.

It's never attractive to be unhealthy, be it skin and bones or nothing but rolls.

• its probably better to be more balanced have you used an online BMI calulator, they can help more than just the measurements?

if it makes you feel better try and lose weight, but DONT GET OBSESSED, a guy that likes you for who you are will find you attractive either way, but being overly conscious about it might lead to problems at the other end of the scale

• honestly no. you need to lose weight for your own good. you should see a nutritionist.

• At 5'2 with those measurements I doubt you will be found attractive by the majority of men. Cute girl with a pretty face at the most, but not sexy or hot