Swimsuits...does it really matter what kind a girl wears?

Of course most guys would probably choose bikinis over anything else but for the girls that aren't obese but may not look perfect in a bikini, are other swimsuits appealing to guys? I'm not talking about the grandmaw ones with skirts :-)

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the fashionable one pieces. Would be totally fine seeing more girls wear them but the bikini seems to be universal because it minimizes tanlines.

What Guys Said 3

• Of course, for most girls a one piece is actually sexier. Bikinis are for Asian type bodies or a REALLY fit woman. The one pieces, they show the curves better, but hide any imperfections, and I love the little 2" skirt types, I usually succumb to temptation and lift them up and pinch their behinds, just in a friendly way. I never, or rarely, do that with bikini clad women.

• How can you determine bikinis are for Asian type bodies?!?!

• What do you mean by "asian type bodies"?

• Best Answer, no?

• To me personally, it's not about the swimwear itself. It's more like not wearing a bikini makes me think she's insecure about her body.

• So you think no matter what size someone is they can wear a bikini if they feel comfortable in it?

• No, not everyone. But I'm sure there are plenty of girls who think they can't but do can.

• Nope. Bikinis are good but the right one piece will always look better

What Girls Said 3

• I used to be a little more chubby some time ago and felt very uncomfortable about my body, but I still always wore bikinis, simply because I don't feel comrotable in swimsuits. I wore normal bikini pieces, and last year when I lost quite some weight and finally felt comfortable enough about my body, I started wearing bikinis with thong-bottoms. They just feel the most comfortable to me. It's not everybody's taste, I know. But well, I guess to each their own, right?

Anyways, I never got any complaints from guys, neither back then with normal bikinis when I was a little chubbier, not now with thong-bikinis.

• i can't stand one pieces because my torso is too tall for them so they're uncomfy but I used to wear tankinis.. for guys that don't know what a tankini is.. link ... but now I'm out of my parent's control of what I can and can't wear so I'm going to bikini for the 1st time ever! psyched to try it out :)

• Some of the guys on here are dancing around in answers.

Look, if you know you don't have the body for a bikini, don't wear one. Or wear one but don't bitch about any nasty looks you may get.

You don't have to have a perfect, flawless body to wear a bikini but if it's stretch mark galore, you have a belly, you're all flabby, cellulite city, flat chest, obese or chubby, yeah, you shouldn't wear one simply because it's not fit for those types of bodies.

There are plenty of other styles of bathing suits and there are more..."adultish" bathing suits which are one pieces or tankinis or whatever and they're "sexy" and accentuate curves.