Should height matter?

do you think height should metter between a guy and a girl?

and if so what height do you prefer?

*matter

Most Helpful Guy

• Only if the height difference is like a foot or so. It looks really awkward when this really tall guy is walking with his really short chick. it kinda looks like a father walking with his little princess to go get some ice cream or something.

What Guys Said 11

• The shortest girl I ever asked out was 5'0" and the tallest was 6'2". Both were beautiful, but in different ways. For me, height isn't something I think about when selecting a girl. I am 6'1" just FYI.

• I don't care about height at all. It doesn't matter to me.

• Only if she is taller then me... otherwise not really

• honestly know I don't think it should. I mean guys usually prefer to be taller than the girl but its not written in stone. my girlfriend is like 4' 11" and I'm like 5' 8". are you crushing on someone that is shorter than you?

• kinda lol I'm like 5'2 and he's a couple inches taller than me. I was just curious on other peoples take on height in relationships.

• that can work.lol good luck!

• thanks!

• In my opinion height is something that doesn't matter about a girl.

I don't care, is she shorter, same height or even taller than me, as long as she's hot!

Also many other guys seem to share this kind of opinion.

But still, very few girls can reach the same height I got even with heels as I'm 6'1 and really proud of it, and quite used to the fact that girls seemingly always are shorter.

It's the guys who are always insecure about being too short or something, lucky me, damn

• Girls my height or shorter.

• I prefer that the girl is shorter. It doesn't really matter to me, but I have never considered dating a girl that is taller.

• No! A girl that was interested in me along time ago was 5'9 she really liked me & I was only 5'6 nothing happened thou. The last girl I've talked to was my height & we didn't care nothing happened there either. Height don't matter for me!

• it shouldn't matter but honestly I think it does . The guy should always be taller than the woman. Its just a social thing I think.

I want a short girl bcoz like I'm tall you know what I mean!

• haha yeah I know what you mean

• i wanna date a 6'0 girl. so no height doesn't matter.

• 6'5 and above. People shorter then that are not sexually appealing.

What Girls Said 4

• I've never dated a guy shorter than me but I can't say the situation ever came up. My ex was about 5'7" and I'm 5'5". He was the shortest. I didn't mind and I'd wear heals and be taller than him.

My current boyfriend is 5'11" and I kind of like it that's he's taller and stronger than my ex.

But to answer the question - I would consider dating someone shorter but probably not more than about 3" shorter. It's hard to say though.

• I would always want my guy to be taller than me... I know that's shallow or whatever but I can't help it.

• No, it shouldn't matter.. But it counts for something..

• Technically it shouldn't 'matter' but for me it does. I like guys that are taller than me.