What do guys find more attractive?

I was just wondering , do guys find girlie girls more attractive or a girl who is mostly a Tom Boy? But I do know there are some girls who can be a little bit of both.

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on the guy. There is no one-size-fits-all for the whole male population haha. Personally, I like a girl that shows interest in what I like, and has interests of her own. I like a girl who can be herself, whether she's a girly-girl or a tom-boy.

What Guys Said 8

• The problem with the question is that it says there are two types of girls, but doesn't say that there are different types of guys.

What you really should ask, is what type of (insert the type of guy you like) finds more attractive.

If you like jocks, but they don't like your type, while geeky guys like your type, but you don't like them, then what good is it?

• If it had to be between those two extremes, then I'd prefer a girlie girl. But everything in balance is good. As in a girl who is very feminine but also isn't very very sensitive (to the point of annoyance).

• What exactly is very very sensitive that can be annoying? Do you mean cries alot?

• not really, crying by itself is natural, though crying a lot and for everything would count as annoying. I mean sensitive in more she doesn't like this that this that than mentally sensitive. Girls are supposed to be treated with care of course

• for me and almsot every guy iv ever met..girly girl..as lnog as she's not one of those annyonig stuck up,her sh*t don't stink girlie girls..if then..NEXT lol...

my girlfriend is girlie girl..very petite,sexyy..soft spoken..sucks at sports..cant do anything "manly"...but she still tries..and that's adorable

• Haha I get it now.. Seems like guys get amuse when a girl tries and can't do what guys can do lol

• now to be honest, for being on THIS site for over two years...

...

...

...the guys on this site cater more to "tomboys".

The reason? I'm unsure.

• depends on the guy

• I've gone back and forth. No preference really.

• bit of both is the best option in my opinion but I more likely going to go towards the girlie girl .

• Girlie girls for me. I've never been attracted to tom boys in that way.

What Girls Said 0