Do people always look good with their natural hair color?

My hair color (naturally) is really bland. It's like...this.. link Kinda bland, ash blond, almost mousy-brown.

So I've been dying it this color... link Kind of a faded gingery red color...

But I've noticed it's just been bring out the pink in my skin making me look washed out a bit, I'm not sure what color to go for that would suit my personality (Crazy artist) without being too ridiculous, and still looking natural?

I'm up to any color (naturally occuring). Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Blond e colors wash any skintone out, so in order to make them work, you have to have a nice deep tan, or really be able to rock the whole vampire look. If you have a pink undertone, stay away from hot colors, reds, pinks. Try using a deep cold brown. By cold brown I mean that it shouldn't have any reds in it, it should bee deep like chocolate.

Instead of focusing ont he color bringing out your personality, use the style to do so. Rock a lot of awesome headpieces, and implement some boho style into your hair. IE waterfall braids. ect.

Hope this helps. good luck

• Ahhh great idea! And yeah my skin is very pink, which makes my red hair just bring it out. UGH.

What Guys Said 1

• I used to think not, but then I met a girl who I found out later through pictures was a natural brunette, but she looked way better blonde.

What Girls Said 4

• Strawberry Blond link

Faded goldy blond link

• Hmm I don't think that always is the case! I like my hair a lighter brown than it actually is. And I think Emma Stone's hair as red is much more flattering on her than whatever color is natural for her...

• How about brown or chocolate hue, they are natural. If your skin is white, you can try other color, must be suitable.

• i think people generally look best with their own color or something in a similar shade