Do guys like girls in feminine girlie dresses?

You always hear that guys like women in feminine clothes, but are pretty girlie dresses to cute to be hot? I have a pretty dress with a frill around the neck line and cupped short sleeves. It ties around the waist and ends midway up my thigh. I want to look sexy (but not slutty) on my date - can girlie and pretty be sexy too?

Most Helpful Guy

• For me when a girl wears "girlie dresses" it is a turn on. I don't know why, I just find a girl in a beautiful long dress more attractive than if she was wearing a skirt that barely covers her ass. & yes dresses can be sexy, the long dress adds mystery... And mystery is sexy.

What Guys Said 7

• Sure, why not? There's nothing more flattering on a woman's body that a dress. Nothing. Rock that dress and love it. :)

• It would help if you had a photo of what said dress looks like, but yes, I like cute dresses way more. It shows modesty and self-respect.

• Feminine = Sexy.

And unless you are a 6 year old too cute to be sexy is pretty impossible :p

• No. It depends on the lady. I prefer my girlfriend dress comfortable with a positive attitude. The dress you describe sound very nice. If you like it, wear it.

• so hot and sexy!

• of course we do

• It stops at your thigh, however we don't know how tall you are. Your thighs could be really high up (meaning, you're tall)..so just be careful about how short the hemline is. Otherwise, it sounds just fine

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah,i think guys dig girls in dresses. :)

• Sounds cute. I think you should go for the cute look. It will make you stand out in a good way since so many girls try to go for the sexy look.