How can girls wear thong?

How can girls wear something that is designed to go up the crack against your anus?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, first I slip my left foot thru, then my right... then I slowly slid them all the way up...

What Girls Said 9

• it's not that uncomfortable.. super easy to get used to. some are more uncomfortable than others, but that goes for any style of underwear.

• I actually find thongs to be more comfortable! You don't have to worry about vpl and you never have to scrounge to fix it, especially if your in a public place. :/ lol

• I don't wear them.I'd rather wear no underwear than to have to even DEAL with thongs.

• Even though I'm thin, I honestly hate them! They are so uncomfortable. I love my granny panties!

• it's not that uncomfortable and it's not supposed to be super tight.

• i actually find them more comfortable. My underwear always ends up in the same place. A thong is at least ergonomically designed to go up there. Its way more comfy

• the first time I wore one it felt weird. but then you get used to it. I actually can't decide if reg underwear or thongs are more comfortable..maybe thongs prob because you don't have to fix it or anyting and no panty lines

• you don't really feel it while it is on. it just feels like you aren't really wearing underwear.

• Same way some guys wear thong. Roflmao

• Not really. Men have to deal with pouches, so it makes it a bit more difficult.

What Guys Said 2

• It feels weird at first but then you get used to it that is what happened with me at first then that is all I wear

• Girls have no nerves throughout their rectal region. In fact, from about their belly button to their knee, on the back side of the body, is completely free from any nerve cells. They literally cannot feel anything touching the area around their anus.

• really? because I cut myself somehow accidentally in that area and it hurt like a bitch. also hitting why bum on a sharp table.. ouch.

• LOL. Someone believed your answer