Good enough for a girlfriend?

Im a really nice sweet guy that would treat my girl great and good looking and I'm in good shape but I'm only 5 foot 7 and I my ding dong is only 6 inches I'm just sure if a girl will be satisfied with that id just like to know what you girls think

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure why not?

What Girls Said 3

• awesome I think you sound like a guy all girls would be interested in. Amusing your being serious. There are lots of short girls and most of them don't really care if your 5ft 7" I'm 5ft myself as long as your taller than me I don't care.

• It's embarrassing to say this but I (and a lot of other girls) try not to date guys who are shorter then me. However I'm 5'5 and so are most girls so you're fine there. If you find a nice girl who likes you for you (and trust me there are plenty of girls like that) then neither of your sizes should matter too much! It sounds cliche but if the girl is right for you then she won't mind at all, and if she won't date you anymore then she was not worth your time.

• Yup you are more than good enough

What Guys Said 0