What defines a girl as a sl*t?

I don't mean to sound weird, but what makes you think that a girl is a sl*t? Does it depend on if she only hangs out with guys, hooks up (hooking up meaning has sex) with a bunch of guys, kisses a lot of guys, or just dresses in a not-classy way?

Most Helpful Guy

• A slut is generally not a nice word. It usually defines a girl who just constantly sleeps around with everyone. However its unfair for a girl to be called a slut just because she may have casual sex once in a while, its definately unjustified if the girl has many friends as there is nothing wrong with this. As for dressing up, if a girl dresses up in skimpy clothing this does not make her a slut.

What Guys Said 4

• To me a girl would start to slip into that category if she has sex easily with guys, including oral and fingering or hand jobs; if she gets around and pleasures lots of guys; and probably if she dresses provocatively enough on regular occasions to indicate she wants guys to be turned on when they see her. It has a lot to do with how she respects sex and relationships. Being involved with more than one guy at a time would also lower my opinion of the girl.

• Really you could get called a slut for any of the above depends on your age and who you've p*ssed off. I'm not trying to sound all goody goody but I try not to define anyone in those terms but if you twist my arm I'd say someone who sleeps around indiscriminately either with no thought to or just not caring about the consequences of their actions

• B, she's a slut if she has meaningless sex with a lot of guys.

• It has to do with the way she dresses, and how many guys she hooks up with.

What Girls Said 2

• A slut to me is a woman that sleeps around a lot, with anyone, not even knowing them. However I would not read too much into it because a man could sleep with 25 women and it is okay in fact he would be applauded by other men, however a woman could sleep with 5 men and be a slut. It's just the way it has always been.

• I'd consider a girl a slut if she sleeps around a lot, tries to break couples up, cheats on her bf.