I could never like a bald woman. Is this bad?

If she's got cancer and chemo is causing her to lost her hair then obviously I would look into it but..if she just willingly goes bald, I could never like that.

Is this bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• as a short haired girl-no,it's not bad,we all have preferences,BUT,it's bad for you,you're closing your mind off to dating a bald woman because of something you planted in your head-that women can't be feminine without hair,but what if a natalie portman look-alike with an amazing personality fell in love with you-would you say no? the bald head would make you think ''oh,i can't date her'',don't let it limit your options.

What Girls Said 4

• I think it's understandable, a girl's hair is a very big part of her femininity, same reason lots of guys prefer long hair over boy-cuts.

• Yes that is very bad shame on you! Lol, no it isn't. Its fine, everyone has likes and dislikes and preferences in appearance. Nothing wrong with not liking one look vs the other.

• it kinda is ...but at the same time its true bald women are kinda not pretty...only if they do that to them selfs ..cancers a whole diffrent story ... a big part of being a girls is hair it says your style...but if you willingly shave it off its kinda weird ...plus if you don't like a women after she saves her hair it means you werent in love with her ...just her beauty :P

• The number one thing men look at in a woman first, is her hair. If it looks terrible, we think she can't take care of herself, which means we think she won't take care of us. I don't know why a woman would willingly want to shave her hair

• No. You like women with hair.

I like men with hair, whether they willingly go bald or not.

What Guys Said 3

• Most men and women are attracted to other people who have hair. I don't think it is "bad" per se, just a matter of what you find attractive. For guys, they can get away with shaving their heads, whereas hair is a very key component to a woman's attractiveness.

It would be one thing if you met a girl who had hair and then lost it due to cancer, I wouldn't find that a reason to break up. By that point, you already have something invested in her. It is different if you choose not to pursue girls that don't have hair in the first place.

• ever heard of Natalie Portman?

• LOL, I meant in real life...I didn't mean actresses

• I like a girl with long dark hair. Not baldness.