Why do people I'm not attracted to like me?

I think I'm a pretty good looking girl. I've been told I'm pretty, I get checked out in public etc. But somehow only guys I don't find attractive develop crushes on me... guys I don't even know...normal, average or below average guys, why is that? Am I uglier than I thought or are guys just shooting up high on the level of attractiveness?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nobody takes into account how attractive they are when determining who they like. So if you're pretty good looking, my guess is that all guys are attracted to you. Just because ugly guys are attracted to you, doesn't mean good looking guys aren't.

What Guys Said 5

• If you are attractive, you would get many offers from a whole range of guys, or you could be less attractive than you think. A picture would definitely lead a better conclusion.

• Same thing for me.

I think people are selfish, and are trying to bat their average higher. In other words, they're trying to get someone out of their league.

• are you sure your just not ASSUMING they have a crush on u, this leads to ruining a lot of good friendships when you assume something like this...or if your right than it may be because your so pretty that all of the good looking guys feel intimidated and don't want to date you for you may steal their thunder

• You probaly have high standerse

• "Am I uglier than I thought" It would seem so.

What Girls Said 2

• Attractive men expect girls to go after them, so they wouldn't be chasing you. If you are attracting average guys and below, sure that probably means that you are pretty attractive. That said, your standards sound like they're a wee bit too high. Would you rather date a Brad-look-a-like douche, or a nice average guy? Enough said.

• Not only are you an attractive gil, but to them you might not come off as shallow. Which is why they think they might have a chance with you.