Girls with stretch marks

I have lots of stretch marks on my legs and bum, there a bit red, I have been applying cocoa butter for the past 2 months, so its getting lighter.. but it's still there. I'm not fat, but I did gain 35 pounds in the last year. I now weigh 144, and I'm 5'7. Guys, how do you feel about girls with stretch marks? I am super insecure..

Most Helpful Guy

• Most human beings have stretch marks from growth periods, childbirth, weight loss or weight gain and so forth. It isn't a deal-breaker as virtually everyone has them. The key is to manage your weight to what is healthy for your frame, as determined by your doctor or other qualified medical professional.

What Guys Said 7

• No problem, the majority of girls have them... I would be surprised if a girl didn't its expected. You really shouldn't worry about it, they're natural and most mature guys wold assume you already at them. They can actually be kinda cute if they are stripes like a pattern lol don't worry about it and over time they will fade anyway

• It's okay. I got stretch marks too. Many girls and guys have stretch marks. They just make you unique. You're a beautiful girl; thus, forget about it.

• I really don't care about stretch marks at all. Nothing to worry about.

• We wonder what health problems she has had, usually. This would be our first reaction.

• Stretch marks are not a problem as long as your skin is toned in those areas. It only looks bad if the skin is all wobbly bec of underlying fat.

• i think that's hot lol. as long as I have a girlfriend, I wouldn't mind her having stretch marks.

besides, I have stretch marks on my butt as well.

• Most people have stretch marks somewhere guys included.

What Girls Said 4

• Stretch marks are usually permanent, some may fade within time. The products that they have to use on stretch marks are a gimmick. Accept your flaws as a part of you, we all have them. Guys love a girl that is confident, no one is perfect. As long as you are OK with you then that is all that really matters. I've never seen a guy say "stretch marks is a deal breaker for me". You are human, a lot of people have stretch marks some more visible than others. Its okay.

• I have them everywhere. Legs, stomach, arms, boobs. One day I literally looked in the mirror and I had them on my stomach... I was like wtf? A lot of them have faded but when they were new and bright red I was really self conscious about them. I felt horrible, I showed some people and they were shocked and said it looked painful. They have faded now and I don't really care. They will most likely fade so don't worry about it. By the way, you are really pretty!

• I got a bunch in the same place as you and mine are almost completely faded to the point where you can barely see them. If you have a decent body your stretch marks will be less of the focus than your other assets, at least that's what I have found

• I have them too, and I just recently started using cocoa butter, but the stretchmarks will never go away :( I am insecure about them too, I know that doesn't help lol.