What is your choice of homewear?

I'm a bathrobe, boxers, and slippers guy. Why? Well I have a drum set in my room which I like to bang on randomly, so ripping off my bathrobe and doing it topless makes me feel damn manly plus gives me a great range of motion. Boxers because I like my balls to breathe.

I sleep with just my boxers.

What about you?

0|0
11|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the time of day and if I'm home alone or not. Normally throughout the day, I wear a t-shirt or tank top and basketball shorts. However, when it comes bed time, I usually just wear a baggy t-shirt and my panties; if I'm home alone, I'll wear this throughout the day.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• For hanging around the house: a comfy hoodie, t-shirt, pajama shorts, socks and slippers.

Sleepwear: it depends, but usually just a loose t-shirt and boyshorts.

0|0
    0|0
  • Panties, bra, and tee. If it's cold, sometimes pants.

0|1
    1|0
  • If I'm just bummin' around the house, I'll wear sweatpants with a t-shirt and a hoodie. I usually sleep with just a t-shirt and some boyshorts on.

0|0
    0|0
  • around the house usually just boy shorts. unless we have company, then usually a t or tank top with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • leggings, t-shirt that's too big, hoodie that's too big and fluffy socks and I sleep in leggings and a t-shirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • an old teeshirt and a pair of sleep shorts. Or sweatpants. I'm mostly barefoot but sometimes wear slippers

0|0
    0|0
  • Naked! Haha when I'm alone I don't have to wear anything and it's great! Clothes are just so restraining sometimes.

0|0
    2|0
  • At home, I wear my pink nightclothes. Made in stain or cotton, very comfortable!

0|0
    0|0
  • big sweatshirt and leggings or a small shirt and sweatpants. It get to cold to just wear underwear or completely nude as some girls have reported. My feet are always nude though. I hate wearing slippers and socks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nudity.

0|3
    1|0

What Guys Said 5

• Mostly thermals, PJ's, t-shirts and sweaters, plus thermal socks and slippers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nakedness

1|0
    0|0
  • A thong.

0|1
    0|0
  • boxers + shirtless or sweatpants (boxers or commando) + shirtless

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers and a t shirt