Do guys like a girl with glasses?

I wear glasses and I don't like them do guys find it attractive to wear glasses or not

Updates:
Typo girl whoops I thought it said girl

0|0
1|9

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 8

• These guys answering questions on the internet are going to say yes, because they're a nerdier group than the average guy. Most guys will rate a girl without glasses as hotter. That's why models wear contacts during almost every photoshoot.

0|0
    0|0
  • They work, yes. It also depends on what you're wearing with them and, like TheDigitalSaint said, your hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls can look amazing with glasses, so go cosmopolitan and your look great,x

0|0
    0|0
  • Check out Eva Angelina...she's so hot with glasses on. Just feel like grilling her!

On the serious side, many Koreans/Chinese wear thick rim glasses without actual lens to look sexy...trust me. It looks good, whether is innocent look (student) or hot (secretary maybe), it drives some imagination in guys. Of course don't act like old nanny with glasses. That is absolute turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think glasses make girls look hotter depending on the look of the glasses to the comparison of the face and figure of the girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Glasses are fine with me...lol...they come off...don't they?...(:

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what's in the glasses.

0|0
    0|0
  • A grill?

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• guys like all kkinds of grills doesn't matter what they look like as long as they cook a nice steak or burger or whatever. no worries.

2|3
    0|0