Is there an equivalent of a mini skirt but on guys?

I mean something women like and find sexy. Just asking because I got a girl coming over later and I told her bring your sexy mini skirt and we will have some fun ;). I am a sucker for mini skirts and I find it really sexy. Is there anything women find really sexy on guys? Like if you were going to have a f*** session, what is something he could wear to spice it up?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not anything in particular but then again I don't think mini skirts are anything special either.

I guess one thing I find really attractive on guys is clothing that actually fits. I hate baggy clothing. I also hate loose boxers on guys (they look smelly for some reason lol).

What Girls Said 12

• LOL. I was going to say properly fitting jeans. :p but I like my guy in complete nude. Or with his chain on his neck still. I'm not too picky when I'm getting a good romp. But if you wnt to be funny or surprise her being cute and stuff, just wear a tie and your underwear. :p ties can be handy for foreplay.

• a plaid shirt <3

• Topless with jeans.

Topless with boxers.

Topless with briefs.

In a robe.

In a towel.

• A button-down shirt that I could slowly unbutton and boxers/briefs. (:

Boxers/briefs and a bow tie :D

If you have a trench coat wear that and nothing underneath ahaha (:

• A well fitted suit is the equivalent. Not sure he could wear that to f*** but...

• basket shorts

• lol wear a mini skirt? nah I love chinos and a stripped t shirt with vans ... no idea why I find it attractive just do.

• No shirt and nice pajama pants. Not silly ones.

• Something that fits nicely. Baggy clothing are really unattractive :)

• shorts, boxers

• Topless with track pants!

• basketball shorts and a tshirt, or a hoodie and some sweats, :)

What Guys Said 5

• No, aside from swimwear, there's nothing comparable for guys. It's occurred to me, also, that it's unfair really, guys aren't allowed to show off much. Sure, we can wear tight jeans, but right now it's not fashionable and will only get you labeled as gay...!

My running tights are the only thing I can think of that has the same sort of effect on girls, and I can't wear that out and about much! Only for running. I like to wear them to cafes after running sometimes, just to check out girls' reactions.

• The fact that no two women posted the same answer is a clear "no."

• If it's not something you're intending on wearing outside the house, I'd say pajama bottoms.

• sweatpants!

• Probably boxer briefs...