Would you be okay with a girl who wears crazy make up?

I like to wear glitter on my eyes, and I like outstanding eye shadows.

I guess I like looking like a drag queen! XD

Most Helpful Guy

• to be honest if I saw a girl who looked like that the first thing I would think is that she's one of those raver girls who stereotypically uses E and hallucinagenic drugs such as acid or pcp. may not be true or accurate, but its the first impression. and I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole.

What Guys Said 5

• 3 words IMO: Less is more.

• everything in moderation..

• Amen brotha...moderation, If I touch the girl and I can FEEL the make up oozing off of her...it's a no go.

• Same goes with alcohol...drugs, like I said everything in moderation, I dc what you do, just not too much, makes you look like you're trying too hard, then again don't do not enough, then it looks like you're not trying enough

• I would prefer if girls didn't wear make-up, but if it looks good on you well then go ahead who is stopping you

• I don't like it! You must like attention that is why you do it. do you like to look like a clown?

• Correction my friend. Drag queen.

• As long as you don't look like a clown I'd guess it probably looks alright

What Girls Said 4

• my boyfriend is sitting next to me and he said no. but I no for a fact that if I started to wear make up like you he would still love me and tell me I'm beautiful. I guess it jsut scares guys and its unnatural. I guess you should mayve jsut put like seethrough glitter then it jsut sparkles but it doesn't scare the men away..

i love when girls wear outstanding eyeshadows.. I find it looks rlyy nice but I'm a girl

i think you should jsut wear wutever you like and if guys don't like it then too bad for them and I no there is guys taht will love it :P

• as long as it looks good of course :DD

• i think it ok as long as you don't over do it with glitter I think u'll b ok. I use to do that and the only people who would like it iwas either gay guy or girls and not the guy I like.

• they don't really like it. I used to wear my makeup like that all the time and while I got compliments from girls and gay guys, guys I wanted to date weren't that cool with it. they prefer when they can see your natural beauty. if you wear crazy makeup it reminds them of drag queens and they don't really know what you look like under it. I got more positive attention from straight guys when I was in a hurry and didn't have time to put it all on